Exterior Home Painting
In the harsh Colorado climate, it’s important for the exterior of your home to have a solid paint foundation. At Two Men and a Brush, we believe a successful paint job involves 90% preparation and 10% application. We pay great attention to the details, from caulking and taping to more involved work, such as siding or trim board replacement. We do what it takes to ensure the job is done right.
The exterior beauty of your home represents you. We want you to be proud of your home, so we help make sure your home’s exterior paint job looks perfect and beautiful.
Our Exterior Painting Services Include:
- Power washing
- Scraping peeling/flaking areas
- Caulking around windows, doors, trim, and soffits
- Taking care of loose nails
- Securing loose trim or siding
- Painting doors
- Painting/staining window frames
- Painting roof vents as needed
- Color consult
- Painting trim & gutters
- Applying two coats to PDCA specifications
- Working according to EPA certification and laws
- Painting & Staining of decks/fences
- Cleaning up after the project is complete
- Conducting a walk through with the customer to ensure satisfaction.